Wednesday, August 6, 2008

61 and a trip

There will be a trip in a few days. For some reasons I needed to ask, so I did.

Q : what I need to know about the trip
A : 61

My very first thought when the 61 was formed was “shut up and listen”
I have asked some question about that trip. To me it is not just a simple trip, it includes many “components “ and the questions where about those components.

“The wind blows over the lake and stirs the surface of the water. Thus visible effects of the invisible manifest themselves.”

There is a feeling of anxiety. . As a matter of fact, there are many feelings which can’t be determined because the “source” is not yet visible.

Trying to reach at an interpretation, but it seems like its not the most appropriate thing to do at this moment. I have to wait and see. So , I decided to follow my initial though.

“Shut up and listen !!!”

No comments: